*ALL NANNIES ARE TRUSTLINE REGISTERED
(TrustLine is an ongoing background check)
*ALL NANNIES HAVE CURRENT FIRST AID/ CHILD AND INFANT CPR CERTIFICATIONS
*Add $5/hr for each additional child
*Please call for rates for groups of more than 5 children
*A $2/hr resort fee will be charged to families staying at resorts & hotels, to cover resort tips
*Add $5/hr to base rate for holiday rates
*Holiday rates will be charged for the following dates:
- The placement fee per nanny for all Holiday dates (excluding New Years Eve night and Christmas Day) is $50 for the first session and $5 for each additional session.
- The Placement fee for New Years Eve Night, and Christmas day is $50 per nanny.
2016 Holiday Dates
Memorial Day – May 27th through May 31st
Independence Day – July 1st through July 5th
Labor Day – September 2nd through September 6th
Halloween - October 28 through November 1st
Thanksgiving – November 23rd through November 29th
Christmas/ Winter Break December 16 through January 4rd
2017 Holiday Dates
Martin Luther King Weekend January 13th through January 17th
Presidents Day Weekend February 13th through February 27st
Easter Holiday April 13th through April 18th
*Holiday rates & dates subject to change at managements discretion.
Please Book early during high season to ensure the hours you request
- 1 Hour free childcare given to clients who refer their friends
- Please be considerate of our health and cancel if your child/children are ill
- A travel fee may apply if nannies have to travel more than 30 minutes to destination
- 48hr notice is required when canceling a midweek booking & one week notice is required for weekends and holidays
- 5 hour minimum required for daytime and evening bookings
- $30 Placement fee for first session booked & $5 for each additional.
- We charge an extra $2/hr for clients referred by resorts or hotels.